Our Engineering & Design division is made up of a group of skilled engineers, draftsmen, estimators and quality control personnel. This group has a diverse background with many years of experience in the design of steam plant construction, operation, complex repairs and modifications. Our steam plant engineers will evaluate your energy, space, and budget requirements, and recommend a cost-effective solution tailored specifically for your facility. Our capabilities include steam plant and pressure vessel design/evaluation, and boiler and equipment inspection/evaluation via internal digital camera technology and non-destructive testing (NDT). This group also provides accident investigations as well as mechanical and electrical CAD drawing services.
Our engineering and design services include:
- Steam plant system evaluations and payback analyses
- Steam plant and process design
- Operator state variance programs
- Conversions from coal to natural gas
- Vaporized propane plant design
- Energy saving surveys
- Minimum thickness calculations
- Capital project budget projections
- Mechanical & electrical Auto Cad services
- Pressure vessel design & alterations
Our engineering services team has helped many customers and engineering firms establish formal specifications catered to the needs of each plant and processes. We offer this service for new facilities, plant expansions and the addition of new boilers or manufacturing equipment. Specifications are provided in Microsoft Word allowing our customers to “cut and paste” and include in their formal specifications or reports.