Choosing IB&M for your boiler refractory repair assures that your system will be back online ASAP. Our specialized refractory crews quickly assess the issues affecting boiler refractory protection and provide solutions to get your boiler system back into full working order.
With decades of experience in boiler refractory repairs and maintenance, IB&M crews are skilled with resolving a variety of refractory issues caused by physical wear, abrasion, extreme temperatures, and rapid expansion:
- Repair of refractory damage due to pressure vessel leaks
- Repair damaged seal joints and broken refractory tiles
- Replacement of: plastic, castings, tile, and special forms
- On-site refractory rear door inspection, repair and replacement
- Sale and installation of re-manufactured and rebuilt Cleaver Brooks doors
- Refractory installation and start-up
Our service teams are on-call 24/7 to take on even the most difficult refractory applications. IB&M service doesn’t end with the basic refractory repair. We provide cure out schedules for each application and send our technicians to work one-on-one with your staff until your boiler systems are back on line and working at full steam.